Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:16 AM   #19945 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Haha, you don't like me. But I like you despite your attention whoring when you 1st joined MB (I hate when people join MB and most of their initial posts are photos of themselves).

But let's clear the air now. Here's validation of you from me: The video you posted with your friend with their hair in their face was very comical. I still remember it and still laugh.

I apologize for the times I've made fun of you for dressing like a Hobbit or some other stoned medieval character and you now seem a lot less conceited and stupid than when you 1st joined. I actually like you, Gaelic guy! And I mean this.

On topic: Today, I tried to make up with this Irish kid who doesn't like me.

Peace.
Yeah i regret a lot of my early posts. I didnt really know how to introduce myself on the forum and i was a little confused about where i was supposed to start posting, lol. Its not that i dont like you i just found some of your comments a little condescending to people, i am probably completely wrong about you though. Its only the internet afterall. We can work on our relationship from here. <3

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 08-13-2012 at 06:23 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote