Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #1619 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Nice to see NSW is back because she is a warm hearted, maternal figure on these boards who's album sent BACK IN FEBRUARY still is played through my speakers every week.
Ah...that was Rival Sons right? I'm so glad you're still enjoying it! It seemed perfect for you when I was looking for something to send. Thanks for your very kind words too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Nonsubmissivewife

For whatever reason whenever I think of your username I want to add "House wife" despite the fact that you're not one. She seems to be enjoying her summer and spending less time on the forum, which is sad because her posts are always a fun read. I hope she starts posting more, because she is one of the few people that keeps the country forum alive.
Thanks Pete. I really should post more in the country forum since that and folk have been my main staples this summer. Every time I say I plan on being back on the forum more, I jinx myself and it doesn't happen. So I'm not going to say that again! I would like to be though. I often miss this place and notice that how much I post on here directly affects how much new music I find. Even though I have Spotify and satellite radio...it's just not the same as getting recommendations from people you "know" and trust. In fact, you've directly and indirectly affected a decent portion of my music collection Pete, and for that I thank you!