Music Banter - View Single Post - The Reasoning
Thread: The Reasoning
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default The Reasoning

The Reasoning

I found this band about a year or so ago when I was looking for bands that had around the same sound as Nightwish and Within Temptation, gave them a listen, and now I listen to them every so often. It's gotten to the point that I really should listen to them as much as I used to, because I often forget how much I love the mixture of the vocals with the instrumentals. I do find them to be your typical female vocalist band, but I do love the effort that they try to be a little proggy sometimes, not so much that it's obvious, but just a little bit.

Adverse Camber (2010)

I was first exposed to them with Adverse Camber (2010), and since then, it's been a mission of sorts to give each album a full listen to see how they either differ or compare. Some great hits from that album include:

I'm currently experiencing my first listen to Dark Angel (2008) and as I would expect it, it starts out really strong with:

Will give my opinion on the other albums in this thread as I listen to them.

To finish off, by far one of the better bands that I discovered last year and will continue to listen to in years to come. Also a little eager to hear how they sound to others as it sort of excites me when I name a new name to people, gives me a bit of joy, secretly.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote