Music Banter - View Single Post - Do You Have any Unique/Unusual Characters That Inhabit Your Dreams?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
nbakid2000
Music Addict

Default Do You Have any Unique/Unusual Characters That Inhabit Your Dreams?

I've got a bunch of people that live in my dreams. In my dream last night, there was a recurring character who lives in a large converted house/train station that is partially abandoned/run down and part museum (about a foot from the tracks). He looks like a Twilight reject (vampire with the white skin, shock yellow short hair) and wears a flowing red robe. He has this old arcade game (not electronic) that he can use to predict the future (it's kind of like a Ouija board but looks like a pinball machine). He's very mystical and experiments with the occult but he's a "good" guy. He's unemployed and drinks a lot of beer too (from the can). For some reason I always go to him for advice about a particular situation (whatever it is that time) and he helps me. He has some people that are also unemployed that live with him/hang onto him, but they're more like regular people/thugs/muscle to him.

Funny thing is, he only shows up when this girl I used to go to school with in elementary school appears in my dreams and I'm hanging out with her. (and we're always at his house when he's present) Always a railroad theme during his dreams, whether we're exploring the tracks or actually riding trains.

Any interesting people you'd care to share that only come out at night?
nbakid2000 is offline   Reply With Quote