Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #5767 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Sounds like a fair point, obviously circumstance depending. Me and a girl I'v known a few weeks in a rather tacky club with at least six people watching is naturally going to be a less "naughty" experience than with a boy I've known for years in my bedroom in an empty house with four days of no-one else's company.
Yeah, kissing in public is vastly different than kissing in private, that's for sure. People tend to go farther in private.

Quote:
I guess circumstance, age and personality aside, there's going to be a certain difference in the degree boys and girls will express their affections and how "naughty" they will be.
I think experience has something to do with it too, like very first kisses are more innocent in nature but as people start discovering their sexuality and what they like, then of course they become more comfortable with everything. Like when I met my boyfriend I had never been kissed by anybody before (yeah, I was totally late to the game but whatever, lol). He knew that and was cool with it, so for awhile it was just kissing and not much else. Then of course we eventually moved on from there (or "moved down"? LOL)

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, by the way, I really don't think I could possibly be in a serious relationship with a boy.
Why not?
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote