Music Banter - View Single Post - Supertramp Sadly Forgotten
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
Eleanor Rigby
Groupie

Hi! Supertramp is not forgotten! In fact, Roger Hodgson, co-founder of Supertramp, has been touring for years! He is currently on his Breakfast in America Tour and selling out shows all over the globe in addition to receiving fantastic reviews from media and fans alike. In fact, Roger is in the midst of his largest US tour in 30 years - 34 dates at last count!

Roger was the voice, soul, and spirit of the band. It is Roger who gave us the greatest hits to include Give a Little Bit, Take the Long Way Home, Breakfast in America, The Logical Song, Dreamer, School, It's Raining Again, Fool's Overture, and so many more! Many people don't realize that although Roger and Supertramp's other co-founder shared writing credit, they actually wrote and composed separately with each singing their own respective songs.

If you were or are a Supertramp fan, you've got to see Roger Hodgson in concert. I saw him in Rhode Island this week and I still have a smile. Absolutely the best concert I have ever been to and I have seen everyone. What a show and what a voice! Roger performs all of his classics and amazing material from his solo albums. I can't wait to see his show again. Check out his tour dates at facebook(dot)com/RogerHodgsonOfficial and his YouTube channel at youtube(dot)com/MrRogerHodgson.
Eleanor Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote