Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #1338 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

As someone recommended, "Revenge" has turned out to be one of my favourite shows. I can't get enough of it. Luckily our local channel is cool enough to screen 2 episodes a week, but still, have to let it build up then pig out.

Also tempted to go for season 7 of "Supernatural", which just started, but I have seasons 3-6 still to watch on the PC, so better not. It's a pain though, avoiding those spoilers-that-shouldn't-be-spoilers-if-you're-up-to-date!

Just caught an ep of "The IT crowd" and it wasn't terrible, so may give it a shot. Or not. Wish there was some "Apprentice" on somewhere: "The Angel" just doesn't cut it really...

Enjoying reruns of "Minder" on Irish TV late at night, but still so many shows recorded that I have to check out. Here's a list; anyone cares to comment on whether the show is good/bad/indifferent, fire away.

Alcatraz
Mad men (decided to try this out when they went back to the start, haven't watched an ep yet!)
Grimm
The Newsroom (I know I'll like this, it's Sorkin after all. Just haven't made time for it yet)
Unforgettable
Being human
Lost girl
The killing (saw season 1)
Teen Wolf
Sinbad
Fairly legal (season 2, enjoyed season 1)
The Borgias (ditto)

Coming late to the party for the Sopranos, though I think it's getting near the end now, sadly.

And the Wire? Enjoyed season 1 a whole lot, hated season 2 and lost interest (read, ran out of disk space to keep the recorded episodes) after that.