Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 08:39 PM   #622 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
You just wrapped up exactly how I feel! Why is it always such a problem to be Catholic, without people asking you "so are you like, really hard out into it?" What the hell is hard out supposed to mean? People complain about religion when they don't know hardly anything about it.
I commonly ask the same type of question "so are you like, really hard out into it?" because i dont understand how many can follow the commandment and believe, yet be so hypocritical outside the church. I feel that if one is a true believer, they will follow the commandments, and live as a direct representative of the God they worship.
P.S. What happened to miracles? Jesus walking on water, moses and the Red Sea? When did all this stop? Why does God not perform modern day miracles.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote