Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Voice Exchange
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #181 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
It's so lovely to hear your voice! I smiled the whole time listening to you because I've been curious how you sound and I am happy finally to be able to hear. I hadn't expected you to participate in the Music Banter Voice Exchange, so this was a wonderful surprise.

Liz, you sound exactly like I imagined based on what I know of you. Your voice sounds educated, soothing, and *very* warm. You enunciated your words and spoke them with care in a gentle way, just like you write. I like your voice very much.
Thanks, Erica. I hadn't expected me to participate in the Music Banter Voice Exchange, either! But thanks for your kind feedback on the "results". I've been told I have sort of a halting enunciation at times. It's due to a shyness about speaking, shyness in general. I remember reading a book about shyness years ago; it stated that shyness is actually a byproduct of thinking you're more "important" than you are -- feeling that all eyes (or in this case ears) are on you, when they're actually not. I think that's true. I remember that book also listing the most shy/least shy groups by ethnicity: most shy was Japanese and least shy was Chinese.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote