Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #5939 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Do you think so? I've rarely known men to get worked up about their girlfriends going out with her old friends. To be honest I've more often encountered girls who won't let their boyfriends meet other girls (with usually well-founded suspicion).

I wouldn't call it well-founded at all. Girls are just as likely to cheat as men from my perspective.

Now here's my question - supposing you found your perfect woman, one who's independent and speaks for herself but also happens to have all the curves you could wish for (which I believe is your kind of girl). Supposing you get married. Supposing the first issue of money arises, but she asks to take it upon herself to sort out the bills and taxes. At this point you don't even know whether she's brilliant with money, all she does is ask you to trust her.
What will you do? Do you trust her? Or do you put your foot down and demand you fulfill the typical dominant male role?
Franco already said he was handling the bills.

Also the first paragragh how would it be well founded? Girls are just as likely to cheat as men. I know this through personal experience and friends who have gone through it.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote