Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #5944 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yeah that's probably it. I forgot, guys are all about tits and ass.
um, no, i'm all about geekiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
They are both just excess fat. I'm more of a hearty guy i really dig their hearts.

VOMITS.
i love squeezing fats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Of course, nothing, absolutely nothing should distract you from what matters most. All educated opinion is in agreement. Personality? Intelligence? Sense of humour? These are mere trifles, man, do not consider them. Your woman must first have booty.
i am somewhat of a sapiophilia (look it up)

Quote:
He can cook though. Maybe you can work something out here.
as can I - that means I have a chance with you?

Quote:
Hey Franco, I have a question since you're such an expert on asses - can a man have a nice ass too?
too many pimples on mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
I'm scared of the term because of the stigma attached after Ducey used it!
No doubt the fact that I'm still young and confused accounts for a lot of the "retarded sexuality" I'm feeling (in the eloquent words of a rather bigoted critic). On the one hand I really don't think I can ever have a relationship with a guy, for reasons I've written down somewhere then forgotten, but on the other hand the best "relationship" I've ever had was with a guy, or certainly the most fun.
With any luck as soon as I grow up I'll sort myself out. I'm not even going to call myself "bisexual".
yet, you welcome my advances

Quote:
My boyfriend lets me have my own friends, female and male. Because he's a normal man who doesn't keep a woman on a leash.

kinky!

Quote:
My girl knows her place. You can't just let them run free around society acting like they're equals. This isn't 1995. A woman should know her place, either in the kitchen or cleaning something else. And she won't have any male friends, she already has one. I can't wait for the replies. Bring it.

yeah! go and make me a sandwich

Quote:
So yeah the Superwoman is probably where its at.
the whole bed will move when you're at it, also

(please note that I'm totalling ignoring Franco, he is getting a bit too asinine, even for me)

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote