Music Banter - View Single Post - Hip-Hop Knock out Cup
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Diabolic: A talented underground rapper many consider to be the right hand man of Immortal Technique, Diabolic has only released one studio album 2010's Liar & Theif which was awarded the 2010 HHUG Best Album of the Year award and featured guess spots by the likes of Kool G. Rap and Canibus.

Personally I enjoyed this album which was a politically and emotionally charged effort showcasing the range of Diabolics clever lyrics and angry delivery.

He has also released a handful of mixtapes with a seconded album expected to be released later this year.
Diabolic first shot to prominence after delivering the last 2 and a bit minutes of Immortal Techniques cult classic 'Dance With The Devil'

Here's some of the material off his first full length.

Aceyalone: I was first introduced to 90's west coast rapper Aceyalone by fellow forum member Goofle11 in an album swap thread.
I knew right away after hearing the album 'All Balls Don't Bounce' this guy was extremely good.
One of the most versatile rappers I've heard with a great; delivery, flow and clever lyricism.
He is a member of the group Freestyle Fellowship, here's the man freestyling here:

As a solo artist Aceyalone has released 10 albums as well 5 as part of Freestyle Fellowship, 2 as part of group Haiku D'Etat and 2 as part of The A-Team so it's apparent the guy gets around showcasing his versatility.

Here's a selection of his music.

14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote