Music Banter - View Single Post - Le Tour De France 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ah I see. It does look very intense I must say. What is the point of the competition if everyone is going to cheat?
But if nearly everybody is doing doping, is it really cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
what evidence?

floyd landis says he saw him using PEDs....FLOYD LANDIS!

there is none....this is public massacre....and bullshit in my opinion....the USADA is singling Lance out for a witch hunt style public prosecution.....they have not in any way shape or form submitted "damning evidence"

my only issue with this is....why would you just stop fighting....i mean he lost a counter suit....so what....you won the Tour de France 7 times man....on drugs or not...this is a major feat....why would you be willing to possibly give that up

also the USADA should in no way have the right to strip him of anything....it should be up to the Olympic comity and the Tour de France governing board
Floyd Landis yer its friggin hilarious

Agree the USADA are out of order here and it should Tour de France governing body that should have the right to do this, after all the so called "crime" took place on their soil.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote