Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #20141 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Jesus Christ today sucked ass. Ironically it actually started out pretty nice, I got up early so I could get to packing up my crap, and even though I had a hangover from the night before, I was making really good time. I got just about everything packed up in 11 boxes, dropped off some extraneous clothing at the local goodwill, sold some books, bought a new computer desk for the new place, and got some lunch. Load everything up in my Jeep and drive over to my new place, but unfortunately my new roommates aren't there to let me in and nobody thought to leave a key around. Whatever, right? I'll just head home and relax until they call me to let me know they're around. I go and get some gas, but while I'm idling in line I see my engine temperature gauge shoot up, and then a loud bang and then steam coming out from under my hood. I had to wait 2 hours for AAA to show up and tow me to my mechanic, but they're closed on the weekends so soonest I can get it looked at is Monday. For those unaware I spent $800 last month a car repairs for something completely unrelated, and with rent due in a week I'm feeling pretty stretched. Fortunately my mum was able to lend me her car so I could drop off my stuff, and everything is all set for next Saturday when I start moving my furniture.

To make up for the shitiness of my day I've bought a dimebag, a 6-pack of Harp, and a big ass chicken salad sandwich. I think I'm just going to relax, get baked, gorge myself, and play Skyrim for the rest of the night.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote