Music Banter - View Single Post - The Best Game Of All Time
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Default The Best Game Of All Time

Pretty simple really, I want to know what you think is the best game and the best game series. Give reasons why.

Personally I love the Fallout series, it has such originality and has my favourite theme which is post apocalyptic. The first two games were very innovative for their time and even though their rpg style is out of date now I still enjoy playing them often. The more recent Fallout 3 and New Vegas is a bit different with better detail and stronger character development. The series is highly addictive and it is fun being either a good character or a bad one, such as being a slave trader. My favourite perk is the bloody death where you get far messier kills and organ exposure. It's even cooler with plasma guns because people melt!

The best game in my opinion is Diablo ll, I'm sure Diablo lll is even better but sadly for me my computer specs aren't good enough. This goes for Skyrim as well which is most likely a huge favourite of many. I adore the theme with Diablo and feel the missions are at a good difficulty level and the fighting of creatures is addictive.