Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #20162 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
You're correcting me on how you think I should use slang? Oh well! That's me well and truly put in my place!!!!! I simply must improve my behavior!!!
I'm sorry. Remember that I am not from the UK, rather I'm from Canada so I'm not up on what they're saying in the streets over there. I only know the basic popular slang due to TV and movies, as I've never actually been to the UK.

I was trying to be a little sarcastic with the first half of that statement too but I think it went over like a lead balloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
I was inspecting a vacant house yesterday and found a pearl white baby grand piano in the living room collecting dust. I have no idea how to get it out of there or if somebody is going to pick it up. I don't want it to die alone...
Damn. White grands are so sexy and it's every pianists dream to actually own one. If you have to move it out of the house, your best bet (and the safest one) is to hire a piano mover to have it moved to wherever the stuff has to go. Pianos are very fragile!

Here's Liberace playing variations of Mack the Knife on a beautiful white grand piano:

Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote