Music Banter - View Single Post - Le Tour De France 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

had lance come out and actually admitted to and or had the USADA presented concrete proof of him using PEDs my posts here would be completely different

my main argument here is that the USADA should have absolutely no rights to strip him of anything and that it should be decided by said events and their committees

i honestly think that Lance probably is guilty....but i do believe in the old "innocent until proven guilty" saying....and i can't stand public convictions like this

as far as what Unknown Soldier is saying....i was also fairly shocked when Frank went down for doping.....and me personally agree 100% with allowing blood doping in the grand tours but am against using drugs.....this race (the Tour De France) is unmatched in all other sporting events and the idea that adding red blood cells to allow the body to endure and recover quicker in my opinion is not cheating.....this is of course my opinion and obviously many people disagree with me....when this years tour was going on a friend of my asked me what they do on the rest days....my reply was "get blood transfusions and go for a ride"

on the note of Alfred's typo

a couple years ago i rode my bike to a bar here in Reno to watch the opening stage which just happened to fall on July 4th.....afterwards i went on a short 30 mile ride and rode out to my uncle's house for a family get together....keeping in mind that my family is quite large and all good ole cowboy types so when i show up in my bib and jersey harmless comment commence....i was chatting with a cousins new boyfriend and he asked me if Neil Armstrong was racing this year....i just smiled and said yes but it would likely be his last and he told me that Neil Armstrong is the best human being to ever ride a bike and i just said yep that man has rode to the moon and back
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote