Music Banter - View Single Post - skyrim
Thread: skyrim
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #424 (permalink)
Zyrada
Avant-Gardener

If you're gonna roleplay in this game, you're more likely than not just going to end up as a chronic backstabber since it takes so much willpower to reject quests purely on a basis of character when that "kill things with a vengeance" carrot is being dangled in front of you.

Just as a matter of principle, actively trying not to screw over people you've quested for in faction questlines means outright ignoring a lot of other groups. My Khajiit did the civil war story on the side of the Imperials, and now she's joining up with the Thieves' Guild, even though it's not exactly compatible with the somewhat over-righteous white knight tendencies that seem to be implied as coming along with being an Imperial supporter.

Although, I suppose it does make sense for a Khajiit to go against the Stormcloaks considering their race issues. I've been considering the implications of having my Khajiit partake in stealth/thief-based quests, though, purely in terms of racial stereotyping. Still debating whether that concern should be enough to keep her from doing Thieves' Guild quests.
Zyrada is offline   Reply With Quote