Music Banter - View Single Post - The Best Game Of All Time
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Me as well. The quirkiness was what made it for me the most I also found the find with Gandalf one of my favorites of the Zelda series, and the process of getting up to him. There were some parts in the game that were extremely difficult, but in a good way, not in an annoying frustrating way. For example, getting the power to use the whirlpool to teleport to other islands.

Did you fill up the map as an extra thing in the game? It took me forever but I did.
Hell I need to play this game again one day and yes I'm pretty certain I filled the map up. BTW I think you mean Ganondorf and not Gandalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Syphon Filter was my **** back all the way to the Playstation 1. I wish they would have rolled out a newer version of it for PS3.
When I bought my PS1 back in 98 Syphon Filter, Silent Hill and FFVII were the first games I bought. Syphon Filter was a great game and highly original in the stealth/action genre and second only to Metal Gear Solid, which I also think as one of the greatest games ever made. Syphon Filter gradually faded away over the years and its place has now been filled by the Splinter Cell series.

Anyone remember the first Dino Crisis game, another classic.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote