Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #1388 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Getting very into this at the moment. Not half as corny as you would think, and it has Silas Weir Mitchell in it ("Haywire" from "Prison Break) --- plus it's been renewed, always good to know.

Mind you, I think they tipped their hand too early by revealing
Spoiler for read spoiler:
the captain's divided loyalties. Hard to look at the guys reporting to him now and not scream "NO! He's a BAD GUY!"
Think that should have been held off for maybe a season finale?
Love that show.

Spoiler for Grimm:
And I love knowing about the captain. It adds tension and makes the show more interesting. My only problem is Nick's girlfriend. I like her as a character, but I'm a cheesy bastard and I prefer for my main characters to not be involved with characters that look to be the character that they'll be with when the series ends. I like to be involved with the build up of the relationship, so that it's more meaningful.

Oh and I saw that you were watching Revenge. That would be me who mentioned it, as I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's mentioned it on this site. What the hell are you doing watching that show, Mr. I Don't Like Soap Operas?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote