Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #344 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

I've been having some strange dreams recently and the odd thing is that I recall them. I rarely remember my dreams.

I was in a hotel room with my daughter this past weekend, and had a dream that I was at a Yoko Ono concert. Yoko was singing/speaking about "Peace" and everyone in the audience (including me) had arms raised with the Peace sign. My daughter woke me up, saying that I had been mumbling and "doing weird motions" with my arm and fingers.

I had a dream last night that I moved into an apartment building and my next door neighbor was a woman who seemed mentally disturbed and had two young sons. Throughout the dream I witnessed scenes of her in public places (a store, a hospital, etc.) where she would suddenly engage in sex acts with men she just met, right in front of her children and in public. And no one would do anything or say anything about it. When I tried to "intervene" during a couple of these scenes, she spat in my face. Anyway, it was really sad and depressing and I was really glad when I woke up.

Last edited by ribbons; 08-29-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: corrected a word
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote