Music Banter - View Single Post - Le Tour De France 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #43 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

So does this now mean that Lance Armstrong is no longer recognized a seven times winner of the Tour de France in the USA BUT is recognized everywhere outside the USA? As surely only the official Tour de France body can strip him of those titles? Also when he won those titles, he largely lived outside the USA I believe, which actually makes the so called crime not taking place on US soil!!! To throw a spanner in the works the USADA are now saying if he had co-operated he could've kept 5 of those titles.

Anybody watching La Vuelta 2012? After today's time-trial there are four contenders and really looking forward to the mountain stages. Contador, Froome, Rodriguez and Valverde are going to be in a battle royal.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote