Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #1654 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

I'm fairly unmotivated most of the time as far as cultivating MB friendships go, but some of youz have definitely stuck out in my mind throughout my years here.

Maybe I need to join in more of those chatroom session thingamajigs....

Trollheart: As far as sheer output and enthusiasm goes, he's come a lonnnnnnng way since I first saw him pop up in the Progressive Rock subforum a couple years ago. His journals are so meticulous and creative that he puts most of us to shame, but on top of that he's a fun and fairly down to Earth fellow in the casual conversation department. Overall, an awesome guy!

Janszoon: Open minded to a fault and even funny when you least expect it. Almost beats out Tore in sheer civility at times!

Geekoid: Probably my favorite new poster. Stellar writer with a style all his own, and his journal has been a real pleasure to read. Given time, he shall go very far indeed.

Captain Caveman: COME BACK TO US BROOOO!!!1

Jackhammer: Its been a long time since I've talked shop with him (so to speak), but he's the guy who got me interested in MB in the first place, and from my point of view (he was, at least) the quintessential moderator. On top of which, he digs a fair amount of AOR almost as much as I do.

Ki: Eclectic fella who I'd probably get along swimmingly with in reality. From my POV, he's a proghead with a heart of gold and a hard knock life. Keep yer chin up laddie!

Urban Hatemonger ?: We never talk, but you always make me laugh bro. Our sonic preferences are galaxies apart and I wouldn't invite you to my wedding (unless you came bearing gifts), but I respect you a helluva lot. Cheers!

Unknown Soldier: How come we haven't shot the shit yet? You might as well be a sibling I never knew existed until I realized you did.

Tore: Pretty much my best friend 'round these parts, and his love of the Canterbury Scene is never less than heartwarming. I'll be crashing at his place if I ever decide to become an expat!

Everyone else: Talk to me sometime so I can actually say something about you! I can't always be the initiator.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.