Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #356 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Just think, I get to spend all day every day in New Jersey. It would be like a dream come true for you.
You lucky mother ****er!

I was in Cape May a few years back! Lovely Schpot!

So the dream.

I was living on this...We could call it a building, a very large building, with those big concrete floors, but these floors stretched on for miles, and there were thousands of floors, it was like a country. Anyway, I was on the roof, the top floor, we were surrounded by all of these tall mountainscapes, the sky was a deep purple. But there was an entire nation of life forms on the top of this roof, all different shapes, colours. While I was on the roof, there was some commotion, and violence erupted, people and things were tearing each other to pieces, there was violence, these things were killing each other, ripping eachother apart. One of them got me by the leg and started doing something to it, like cutting it or something, then Anthony Hopkins fell off the roof and my sight followed his fall, like I was having an outer body experience, I was his body hit off all the rocks and stuff as he fell to the bottom. It was so ****ed up.

Anyway I managed to break free, I started hovering, and they were all shocked and angry because I was getting away. I sat up on top of the nearest mountain watching the violence. Then I started throwing rocks at the building, but perspective was irrelevant, so the rocks did not get small according to the distance I threw them at, a fist sized rock to me, was like a massive boulder to the roofscape. When it landed it ripped through the concrete, creating large holes in the floor, killing all underneath it, I was getting revenge and it felt great, I remember throwing a lot of rocks.

so, can someone shrink me please, and tell me what the **** is going on?

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 08-30-2012 at 10:19 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote