Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:02 AM   #1501 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Thanks as always Geekoid. Don't get me wrong: I LOVE doing this, one of the things that gives me pleasure, being in the situation I am with my sister and therefore more or less confined to the house 24/7. But you have to enjoy it: when it becomes a chore, a task, something you say to yourself "Oh damn, I still have to do that!" and don't really want to, then it's definitely time to look at your reasons for doing at least that part of the journal again.

There have been days when I've said to myself I don't want to update, I'm not really in the mood, and then realised sure hell I don't HAVE to; who's going to care or make any comment if there isn't a journal entry for a few days? Some people only update weekly or less, and although I initially started off making sure there was at least one entry a day, often three or four, I later realised I was pushing myself too far and taking the fun factor out of this.

Good to be able to take a step back. Now to start on that big article on Robbie Williams...