Music Banter - View Single Post - Doctor, Doctor!
Thread: Doctor, Doctor!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinnx View Post
Have you been diagnosed? I went through several before they diagnosed it properly: BP type 2. Then the docs got confused and weren't certain that it was correct. Seems like I'm between type 1 and 2. So right now I'm on 3 different meds.

I had a low sex drive before, but all these meds have completely wiped it out. Don't think I've ever felt so dead the last year. Video games started becoming a distraction for around 6 months then lost interest. My interest in music is still the same. I get that pure extasy feeling. My concentration still sucks ass but it's improved a bit. Find it difficult to read books but I have been forcing myself lately and it's going well. My imagination is still wild.

It's a ****ing messy disorder and still can't believe it's permanent. Guessing because of physiological effects.
they say it's stress-induced and hereditary

oh you mean Bi-Polar, i thought you mean High Blood Pressure

i'm diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic

no effect on my sex-life, either

i'm taking Olanzapine, Epilim, Fluvoxsamine

Clonazepam and Artane only when needed

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote