Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #18016 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Three Mile Pilot - Maps

the best part of this is that it's an EP and therefore short.....not sure if the appeal of this band has just left me or if this album just sucks....but i did not like it one bit

McLusky - McLusky Do Dallas

i was looking at the top RYM albums for Noise Rock and this was the only one i had not heard....and was rated pretty high...and for good reason this shit rocks....fun and yet with that aggressive nihilism that...in my opinion....all noise rock should have....great bass lines and the singer has quite the potty mouth....loving this album right now

The Menzingers - On The Impossible Past

i am honestly torn on this.....this would be on my list for the year if....the fucking singer would shut the fuck up....i'm sorry this really came highly recommended from several users here....and musically this is very good but that guys voice makes me what to commit suicide....just awful and i could not get past it

Polvo - Today's Active Lifestyles

now this one i like....fits perfectly in that great era of 90s post hardcore noisy math type stuff....nothing really groundbreaking but very well executed

Deadbolt - Voodoo Trucker

there is a song called 'Truck Drivin SOB' which follows a trucker named Bob....obviously i had to get this.....pretty fun surf rock mixed with truckin lore
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote