Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #20324 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

I've been banned from chatroulette because inappropriate content has been broadcast from my ip address. I don't know if it's some kinda mistake on their part but I've never done any thing weird on there. I've only been on it once before and had a chat with some guy in Sweeden and a guy in India. in fact before we fell out Derek let slip he had been connected to my phone's hotspot. The guy upstairs is called Andy and he thought that Android was somekinda pun Andy had set up as his ip address!!! I told him no. That's my phone. One of the things I'm really happy about with getting rid of my old laptop is I couldn't figure out how to access it once I'd put a password on my phone's wifi hotspot which meant anyone could acess it and obviously did. I even went to the shop to ask them after I fell out with Derek to make sure he couldn't access it. A/w it's got a password on it now so if he has been accessing it and been flashing his prick at people on chatroulette then he isn't going to be doing it again!!