Music Banter - View Single Post - Would you help please?..
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shlangaforya
Groupie

Default Would you help please?..

Hi there, talented people,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in a wrong thread, couldn't find a more appropriate one.

I wanted to ask you to give a quick listen to this crap that I recorded at home, and tell me if I'm tone-deaf of not, because I don't know myself, it's hard to tell.

I've never sang or done anything music-related, I'm 23 and I was thinking of a little voice training if possible. But before I sunk a shiploads of money into vocal tuition, I thought maybe you guys can just tell me quickly if there is anything fixable there or not. Feel free to be harsh, I'd rather save the money if there's nothing can be done here.

Please don't embarrass me though, I'm already having a hard time showing this thing, but it has to be done... It's very hideous, since it's my first time ever singing and I've recorded it at home. I'm sorry

Track: *oh it seems I can't post links* if anyone cares to put it into the browser, it's soundcloud.com/shlangaforya/creep

I sang by memory, so might be off a little here and there.
Oh, and also, I'm a foreigner, but I chose an English song so that it'd be easier for you to see what's what, maybe...

Thank you everybody! I appreciate your input.
Shlangaforya is offline   Reply With Quote