Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi there
Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Circe
Blunt After Blunt After

Default Hi there

I won't bore you all with the usual new member stuff that you've probably heard a thousand times before, but it's great to be here yada yada yada. I'm 17, from the UK and my serious interest in music was first sparked when I started secondary school. It hasn't really decreased a lot since. I started as a big fan of Alternative/Indie music although that's such a wide range of artists that it probably doesn't help much... Anyway, I don't really have "favourite" bands as such but I've been through obsession periods with Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Radiohead, Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Outkast in the past. Right now I mainly listen to a mixture of rock, rap and electronic music although I tend to be very snobby with all three and only listen to a limited number of artists from each. Besides that I also play the guitar (not very well mind) and have a fairly basic understanding of music theory, although I doubt I could hold a discussion in it. I'm a big fan of gaming and films (and I apply said snobbery to both of them) and generally being a massive nerd is one of my greatest skills.

Oh, and as an early warning, I can be a real jerk at times and I'll likely come off as it at some point, but please try not to take too much offense to it or resent me for it. If I'm annoying you ask me and I'll (probably) stop. Great, now that's out of the way I'll try and find my niche. Hope to get to know you all soon!
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote