Music Banter - View Single Post - Support War? Support Bush?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:02 PM   #106 (permalink)
From Cosmic Left Feild...
Music Addict

Ginny, you're sadly mistaken, and don't you dare strut your pompous ass around here like you have a political agenda on your shoulders when your doing exactly what your told.

I want you, in plan english, to explain to me how being pro-life in anyway helps this country? More people equates to a better life. First of all, no child conceived between loving and accepting parents is aborted. Most abortions are the result of peple who are not ready, either maturity wise or finacially to raise a child. Im much happier that they chose to not poorly raise a child that stands a high chance of being undereducated, under loved, and largly ignored, to grow up on television and in the dregs of society.

In what way does Bush know more about the Iraq war, Im pretty sure Kerry's on the foerign relations committee, and even if he's not, hes been in the senete since the 1970's, im surre he's on the up and up. Also, Kerry's been in the depths of war, where in the name of God has Bush been? No where near a war?

Bush said he didn'think "anyone anticipated the breach of the levee's" do you think he knows whats going on in Iraq? Somewhere he's been maybe 3 times? That isn't even in the country he lives in.

You think Kerry ran out of curiosity? WTF kind of statement is that? Do you have an idea of what your talking about, this out of anything you've written warrents explination. Curiosity? You think he said "boy I wonder what this whole executive branch is"? How you live and breath honestly amazes me.

Would Kerry's staff have leaked a CIA opritive, would Kerry have ignored the damage of a third-world rendering hurricane? How could you possibly make those accusations?

The MusicBanter people demand answers sir, at the very least I want them.