Music Banter - View Single Post - Beyonce Knowles
Thread: Beyonce Knowles
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #94 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Yes, she can sing but Beyonce is very very very overrated. Besides her manufactured looks I really do not understand her appeal musically when it sounds like everything else that is out now besides Love on Top that is like her best song that she has ever made (well her producers) She seems fake in alot of her interviews and her image seems contrived. She is a horrible actress and she lies about writing songs that she didnt write. I guess their are far worse pop stars but there are definitly ALOT better singers and musicians that exactly write, produce, arrange, and can sing that exactly make quality music. It seems Beyonce only cares about being relevant in pop music instead of making good music. The reason why people make a big deal about her is because she has a corporate marketing/label behind her but there are unheard artists that have better music and are better singers. I dont see how anybody can say she is a good dancer when she technically doesnt even do intricate dancing or dance in general.

None of what she is doing is groundbreaking or innovative and she copys alot from others and steals the credit from them. She is just a poor carbon copy of Tina Turner and 10 percent Diana Ross that was doing what she is trying to do way better and way before she was even born. She is okay I guess for today but her talent is not unique where it cant easily be replaced. Her talent is the kind of talent that can easily be replaced and we will see in the future which technically just lies in "singing"
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote