Music Banter - View Single Post - It's Not Rape If She Cums
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Holerbot6000
Music Mutant

It's hard to know what is going on in the minds of these people. They're politicians so one would think they'd have some small modicum of reason and intelligence that would prevent them from saying such STUPID things in public, especially in the Media frenzied world we live in today. Instead, it's like they are lining up to make asses of themselves.

I don't think it's a conservative or liberal thing. I think we have created a societal model where mediocrity thrives, and so we are plagued with leaders who are scared, uninspired or just groveling and insipid. Just because you're good at making money, it doesn't mean you're smart.

I'm a big believer that mankind either needs to evolve or die, but unfortunately, we seem determined to hold ourselves back. We get the leadership we deserve.

Maybe this recent spate of attacks will piss women off so much that the Great Goddess will finally re-emerge. To quote Ivor Cutler: Women of the world, take over. Because if you don't, the world will come to an end, and it won't be long.
Holerbot6000 is offline   Reply With Quote