Music Banter - View Single Post - It's Not Rape If She Cums
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
A few people have including, of all people, Karl Rove. But I still don't respect the Republican party.
For the people who have, they have my respect, but until M. Money and his bro running partner publicly state that this man has absolutely no right to call himself a Republican, then I can't help but associate that kind of mentality with the party as a whole, even if a majority of the normal republicans would say otherwise.

This pretty much applies to any types of ideology that find extremists in its mists. If you can't publicly disown any other extremists shitheads that crawl into your movement or philosophy, then don't expect me to do the work for you. If you want to call yourself a Christian and not be associated with say... the extreme fringe movements, come together and say that. Same goes for people of the Islamic faith, you don't want to be connected to the jihadists, get together and show the rest of us that the majority of you don't think like this, and then maybe we can get over our own preconceived notions and we can actually move forward as a society, rather than just pigeonhole each other into increasingly narrow guidelines that only further dehumanizes people.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote