Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #380 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Your dream was very detailed and interesting, with all those lieutenant mayors and the experience of pain! The dream reminds me: how is your ear? Did the hearing come back 100%? I recognized that issue right away in your dream.
My hearing is fine now -- thanks, Erica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
My interpretation of your dream is that you at some level feel or fear people are discounting your views and wishes. I'm glad your mom in real life would care more about your health than making sure you are becoming "lieutenant mayor." I think you'd be a very good lieutenant mayor, if there *were* gaggles of lieutenant mayors running for office en masse. I would think of you more in the mayor position, though...wielding great power over New York City.
Thanks for the interpretation, Erica. There is definitely truth in it, although I don't think my views and wishes are discounted by others in any malicious way (maybe that's why the group that took me from my house in the dream didn't appear as "menacing"?). I thought maybe the dream represented a fear that I will not be able to keep up with various responsibilities.

Thanks for the "vote" of confidence, Erica -- I'd be the first mayor in history who can't make speeches.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote