Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Great work so far and so glad to see High Tide! Love that album!
Great to see that somebody else knows this album, its a hidden gem that needs to be shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
pretty brilliant thus far

and your Bloodrock review reminded me I needed to get reacquainted with them so I got 2 and USA

Abracadaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I mentioned never enjoyed the rest of their albums that much. Glad you're enjoying the journal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You've already given me a few albums I need to track down whenever I get off this thrash metal kick I've been on for the last couple days. Really dig the layout. Not too longwinded, but still very interesting.
When I started doing these reviews, I thought what puts me off when reading some album reviews written by others and that is that they can be longwinded. Therefore I went for a summary type review system.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote