Music Banter - View Single Post - Need help identifying this music...Anyone??
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
coldstorm
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I just have to ask this, as it's odd you posted a video which advertises/offers the services of a voiceover artist. You're not this Singh bloke, are you, just touting for business? Cos that would be, well, bad...
Nope, thats not me. I had no choice but to post that video coz i could not find that background music anywhere. And moreover, i embedded the video on this thread so that his advertisement gets hidden unless you click on the video and it takes you to the page and you do not have to listen to the whole song, just listen to the first 10 or 20 sec and you shall not get no advertisements. I just need the song name or the name of the artist of that instrumental song...anybody ? Please listen to the music and dont listen to any advertisement or the voice.... i am more interested to know about the music being played than anything else at this moment. I am getting a feeling that i am at a wrong forum or a wrong place to ask this type of question? Apologize if thats the case..... and appreciate any help.
coldstorm is offline   Reply With Quote