Music Banter - View Single Post - The Indie & Alternative Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #413 (permalink)
Jager
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by five View Post
help me out guys, I'm in dire need of new music. Anything you think I would like based on this long list generated by Last.FM would be great.

I'm into indie, rock, experimental, alternative and lo-fi, including:
Pavement, Spiritualized, The Magnetic Fields, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Have a Nice Life, Animal Collective, Sonic Youth, Swans, The Flaming Lips, Ween, Neutral Milk Hotel, mewithoutYou, Giles Corey, Death Grips, Tom Waits, Weezer, Fugazi, Dinosaur Jr., Snowing, Kanye West, The Velvet Underground, The Microphones, Moss Icon, The Unicorns, Yo La Tengo, Dirty Three, Pixies, Lil B, The Antlers, Wavves, Brand New, Guided by Voices, Beck, Burial, Titus Andronicus, Built To Spill, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Bright Eyes, A Silver Mt. Zion, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, A Place to Bury Strangers, The Tallest Man on Earth, Daft Punk, mclusky, Sebadoh, Big Black, Defiance, Ohio, Whirr, Tyler, The Creator.

My friends have a band (newly started) that I think you and everyone else will appreciate. They are called Chernobiel play indie rock, 3 songs are available at soundcloud.
Jager is offline   Reply With Quote