Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #1136 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
Ill just put my two cents in here by saying this. The Bears havent done anything to impress me really since they faced off with New Orleans in the NFC championship game. I cant remember how long ago that was now but even then I knew they wouldnt win cause of the Q.B. situation{rex grossman) and its still the same.(cutler) Only now their deffense is starting to get old which is the only thing they could ever bank on to carry them very far anyway. Cutler to me isn't that great of a Q.B. other than getting hot a couple games at a time. He reminds me of Romo or someone of that caliber. You kind of hope he can pull it together and find some sort of consistency but it never happens. I like several of the players on the Bears so dont get me wrong im not just out to bash them but I dont think they are a super bowl caliber team in the slightest.
As far as the Pack I wouldnt lose any sleep over them looking a little rusty. They can get as hot as any team in the league when they want to. Anything short of Aaron Rodgers getting hurt and you can count on them being a force to reckon with as usual im sure. But thats just my opinion...I could be wrong.
No, thats pretty much spot on.