Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #1436 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

And now I've finished season 1 of "Revenge". Little predictable at the end: it was pretty obvious
Spoiler for twist ending Revenge season 1:
the plane was going to go down
but a nice little twist right at the end, which makes me wonder if the writers were watching "Grimm" (or is that the other way round?) --- either way, looking forward to season 2. On a sidenote, next month sees the second season of "Homeland" beginning over here: definitely looking forward to that, and well timed, with the election getting into full swing.

Right now though, I don't know what to watch next. I'd like it to be "The Borgias" season 2, but as related elsewhere, I accidentally deleted the first four or five episodes, so am waiting for them to be repeated. Deleted "Alcatraz" as it was cancelled without a resolution, so current choices possible are:

Nikita season 2
Unforgettable season 1
Lost girl season 1
Being human season 1
The killing season 2
A touch of cloth season 1
Sinbad season 1
Fairly legal season 2
The newsroom season 1
Teen Wolf season 1

or I could do what I've been threatening to do for ages, which is catch up with either Supernatural (stopped after season 2, not because I didnt like it or lost interest, but because I loved it and wanted to make it last, stretch it out: that was, what, four years ago now?) or Spooks (still season 9 and 10 to watch). And of course, True Blood season 5 starts in a few days...

Ah, who'd be me?