Music Banter - View Single Post - Children's Music When Children
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
You don't use the Mister Flibble hand puppet in your exchanges, do you? Humor (or should I write "humour" ) is the best medicine and your efforts to keep your sister from feeling ashamed are so touching. I hope she was not very uncomfortable today, and that you shared some of those "warped" laughs strictly for enjoyment and not to cover her pain, and yours.
If I had one, I would certainly use it. No, she has an array of soft toys (yeah, she's 40: so what?) --- her favourite being an alligator called Snappy and the other a lizard called Jub-Jub (guess where both THOSE names came from?) We almost lost Jub-Jub last week, when he fell from his usual perch on top of her electric fan, into the bin and ended up in the wheelie bin! Luckily after a short search for him the next day I reasoned out the only place he could be and, donning facemask and Marigolds, rescued him from the wheelie bin. Popped him in the washing machine and he was good as new. He's now standing at the side of her telly: much safer.

Ah, the adventures we get up to...