Music Banter - View Single Post - Delerium & Nadina
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anonymoose
Groupie

Default Delerium & Nadina

Hey I'm new and this is my first post (after my introduction post)

I got into Delerium a little while ago because I was trying to find who did that "Silence" song. I came across their new track "Monarch ft. Nadina" recently and it's an Electronica/World mix like I've never heard before. The electronic beats combined with arabic vocals is amazing. Nadina is coming out with her own first album pretty soon too! She has a single out called "Shou Baddou Yseer" which she sings in both arabic and english. Middle eastern instruments combined with North American beats. Really funky stuff! I purchased both songs on iTunes because they both come as a package with remixes. The Bause remix of Monarch and the Jeremy Inkel (of Left Spine Down & Front Line Assembly) remix of Shou Baddou Yseer are my favourites. Since I can't post URL's yet, check out the tracks on soundcloud, or if you can, post the links for me!

This is what I searched on Soundcloud:

Delerium - Monarch
Delerium - Monarch (Bause Remix)
Nadina - Shou Baddou Yseer
Nadina - Shou Baddou Yseer (Jeremy Inkel Remix)

*edit* Found the Bause remix on youtube now. Cant find the Inkel one there yet though.

Last edited by Anonymoose; 09-16-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: additional information
Anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote