Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #20622 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I think I was dosed last night.
I went out to shoot pool with my brother in law, and during the course of the night, I maybe drank 4 shots of Jaeger and 12 beers. Being a seasoned alcoholic, this is not some crazy amount of alcohol, and I've been far worse off.

However, I remember absolutely nothing, and apparently I was mumbling incoherent sentences, falling asleep, vomiting, poking girls in the butt with my pool stick, and buying Checkers burgers which I didn't even eat afterward.

I've been very drunk a lot. The only times I've ever had a blackout was after serious sessions of which last night doesn't even come close. Apparently, last night at one point where I was coherent enough to communicate, I was asking what was happening to me and what was going on. I was apparently completely out of it. In all my years of drinking, that has never happened to me.

This leads me to believe I was dosed.
But with what? And why???
Something like this happened to me and my friend a while back, the night it happened to me, I was walking back from a pub with a mate, our friends had been playing this gig.( they are very good by the way if you're curious

B- Positives - "Move" - YouTube

Anyways, I don't remember anything after I left the pub, It was about a 20 minute walk, I don't remember any of it. I woke up in the morning, had a lecture at 9. I was lying on a matress on the floor of my friends apartment in the kitchen/ living room. My pants were completely wet, and NO, I didn't wet myself, it was some kind of brown water, and it was wettest around the back of my pants. my jumper was a little less wet. but i was drenched, and I had barely had any sleep, I must have been wet for a long time, I woke up frozen half to death, I felt like I was going to die. I still don't know to this day what happened that night. My light brown pants were stained with this light brown liquid stain, dried in, and it smelled so ****ing weird.

My friend was dosed with something and woke up naked in a garda(cop) cell. He said he remembers feeling like the entire city was at war. He apparently attacked a taxi cab and was screaming and shouting and kicked some woman, lol. And he is literally the nicest, most calm, peaceful person you will ever meet. He would NEVER do that.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote