Music Banter - View Single Post - Support War? Support Bush?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 05:31 AM   #113 (permalink)
K-Gi
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
You seem to be too much into the idea that our entire government is run by aliens.

aka. You believe too much in conspiracies.
Interesting how you put this. Since I have not mentioned aliens, it shows me that you must have or are reading certain literature which suggests this. (Which I have read as well - yet I have problems really believing in aliens)
Ye I am trying to get information fro different sources and listen to everybody who has to say something, and try to filter out to get to something what hopefully is closest to the truth.
The half-truth is what we mainly made to believe. This is how all works as most of us can relate to. If you are running a business and one of your employees complains about another - with so heavy accusations, that (if true) this other employee should be fired, I think it is only fair to look at all angles of the issue and talk to all people involved in order to come to a fair conclusion and as close to the truth as possible.

Please also understand that I am not talking about your government in particular. I'll talk about all of them - not excluding any.

I was in the US, during the time when satellite pictures where shown to the public, that in these bunkers are weapons of mass distructions, a truck arrived, the weapons where taken away - but they did not know where the truck went to.....(so we were told)
This to me is very strange. There are so many satellites up there, watching us every day (and believe me - they can see what time it is from your watch you are wearing on your wrist), that this statement made absolutely no sense to me.
Yet it was propaganda to get he public nervous and into fear. And once someone fears another, you gain control.

Here is a part of an article I like to share with you:

As Dr. Joseph Goebbels, German Minister of Propaganda (1933-1945) noted at the time: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it". He added; "The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State".

I can only agree with the man - and he has proven his point, since his propaganda was exceptionally. (I am not saying I agree with anything which happened in germany at this time - I am looking at how he did what he did and wanted to achieve - and that he achieved it)

I just look for more information than what is delivered to me for "free" and repeated constantly.
As I mentioned payola - constant repetition and as soon as it is on main stream media - for most people it must be good.
How did the music get there ?
Someone paid for it.

Like I said earlier - just my 2 cents.

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/k-gi/CD/cd.html
http://www.worldphonic.com/artistpage.aspx?ai=183