Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #56 (permalink)
Hitch
Music Addict

I'm not an American, but from what I've viewed and read, Obama certainly comes across as lot more rational and thoughtful. And would probably learn from his mistakes.

Romney belongs to a subset of a religion which we know to have been founded by a fraud and a croony. This is of course the illiterate and delusional (or blind?) Joseph Smith, who claimed that a fucking angel visited him as late as 1828! And this in America, near New York! Mohammad, Jesus and other despicable characters have a few thousand years behind them as some sort of safety measure. But here comes a charlatan, who takes to tax free religion for his riches, who conveniently finds "gold plates" and loses them after the book is done, who thinks that the native Indian remains were a lost tribe from Jerusalem, and whose book is in quite large parts, a copy of the old and new testament. Of course, it only gets worse from here. If people want to follow this mad nonsense, fine. But I've yet to hear Romney state that this wouldn't interfere with his public policy. And given this is the presidential post, I wouldn't vote for someone capable of following such a lunatic.