Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #266 (permalink)
gunnels
gun whales

Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
"Symptoms of gays:

Have a muscular body [...]"

I wish. =\
But seriously, the 'symptoms' listed are ridiculous. By their logic, people cannot have friends of the same sex without being considered homosexual.
Also, I visited the news site that published the article and did a bit of reading. I found one author, Azril Mohd Amin, to be particularly ridiculous.
His articles on homosexuality are full of misquotes and subversive statistics. However, his article on the suicide of a Russian Sufi may have spawned the most flagrantly incorrect statement ever.
Quote:
"Any psychiatrist would diagnose the married couple from Russia, or any other Muslim who commits suicide for any ostensible reason, as psychotic in the extreme. In fact, the use of suicide by Osama bin Laden, for whatever patriotic or false religious conviction, has opened the door to a practice that has brought disrepute and total rejection of Islam as a religion by millions of secular individuals throughout the world, especially the United States of America."
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany
gunnels is offline   Reply With Quote