Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #154 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci Little Piggy View Post
Well that's an interesting pick. It's not OK Computer but I can deal with that because it might not fit wiht the theme as well as this one.

I do think you should've put Kid A on this list though, cos Kid A works well with every possible scenario. Not even kidding.
Heh. I like Radiohead well enough, and I agree that Kid A is probably their best album, but it's not an album that particularly fires me up. I enjoyed it when it came out but it hasn't really held my interest over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Yeah Janszoon, you're in clear violation of MBRS 80.1, there must be a minimal amount of Radiohead praise regardless of thread topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Jansz, consider me intrigued. I'm going to listen to that album soon, it sounds great.
Hope you enjoy it! And I hope I didn't overhype for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Jansz, another epic piece of writing that has earned you a place near the top of my "envy/admire" list, with Mr Dave and Anteater. Totally compelling, well researched and absolutely different. All the things we've come to expect from your sadly all-too-infrequent entries.

If they have an internet connection wherever they wait before riding down upon us in three months and counting, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse must be reading this and remarking "DAMN! That's what I'm talkin' about!"
Thanks man! So, out of curiosity, have you given any of these albums a listen?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote