Music Banter - View Single Post - The 'Who Cares Where They Are Now Thread'
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default The 'Who Cares Where They Are Now Thread'

The 'Who Cares Where They Are Now Thread'

This is a thread dedicated to those talentless artists who were all over the place at one time on radio & TV & then who dissapeared up their own backsides.

Post people who you hated & were glad to see the back of.Here`s a few of mine.

Princess Superstar , the female Eminem.
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA. I`ve gone 3 years of never having to listen to Bad Babysitter, I hope that continues to be the case for the rest of my life.While looking for that pic I discovered she has a new album out this week. Anyone care? thought not.

JJ72 - They were supposed to be the next big British act in America , and you would think so when your sound incorperates all the blandest elements of Nickleback & The Smashing Pumpkins. Didn`t happen , Coldplay did that instead. HA! They had an album out this year, not even their parents or friends bought it.

The Bloodhound Gang : I remember around 4 or 5 years ago , you couldn`t move in any music forum or chatroom for all the fans of these bastards. How things change.

Sixpence None The Richer : I`m convinced every chick I was banging at the time liked these irritating bunch of cretinous bible bashers. My sister bought the album,I can`t ever recall her ever playing it.

Now then , who do you not care where they are now.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote