Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #72 (permalink)
Musicfanatic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLPOCALYPSE View Post
Nothing really. I have the Aryan look about me (as in the look the Nazis portrayed in their art, not the actual Southern European look). It was something my peers would joke about, especially when we studied WWII and the topic came up more often than usual.
Aw, I see. I like it. Hate most anything Aryan, but satire towards them is just fine in my book...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Woah Black/Death metal butthurt fa.g detected.

Yeah, act hard all you want over internet but IRL better remember to stay low and STFU cause you see what happens to your kind... pussy emo poser
I think the so-called Aryan Wonder is a much better person than you. Are you actually the turd you portend to be, or are you the turd that you pretend to be? In any case, I think you have failed miserably. Wink towards Neapolitan's own mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Who is this post directed at?
At you! And me, and everyone else here that doesn't bow down to the real Aryan of this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
Nazi superheroes are pretty macho adult stuff, and they kick ass

furthermore, i'm led to believe the current Master Man listens to both Linkin Park and black metal, s everybody wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I never found Nazis to be cool or macho.
I think, or rather I hope that he was joking...and you are, too...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
Not while MyName is here, so we had better until he leaves... Hope he doesn't: he's one heck of an amusment!