Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #5163 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Tried out Borderlands 2 ..

I do the standard missions for crap. Then I get to a boss, some midget riding a monster, and I kill the midget alright but I still have to kill the monster and it is all over the place. I find him, I shoot it a bit but it runs off and I can't find it and have to search for it again. Meanwhile, it heals up.

While this goes on, there's an endless stream of enemies spawning on me. Really, endless amounts of enemies spawning out of doorways? Isn't that really old-fashioned and really just boring? Since the monster runs off every time I see it, all I do is fight goons until they finally down me over and over.

Boring game!
Or you could just not do that particular sidequest, which is disproportionately hard compared to the rest of the game, and come back later when you're stronger.

I just finished the game tonight after pulling an all nighter. I think its ****ing incredible. Storytelling is outta the park versus the first game (And versus 90% of anything tbh)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote